In America, we eat pizza a lot more than any other continent. Sometimes people order more pizza than they cannot even eat the whole pizza. And pizza gets cold very fast you can’t eat cold pizza. I myself do the same thing more than once and then I have to dump that remaining pizza. Because no one likes cold pizza. This fast food changes the living style of an average American. Because pizza has dominated the fast-food culture as it can be made in so many flavors one cannot even remember all the flavors.
I eat pizza regularly and have tried a lot of flavors. The most critical time is that when you have to dump leftover pizza as a pizza lover. I have gone through this until I haven’t found the techniques for reheating pizza. Because reheating the pizza in the microwave oven becomes the worst experience for me, as the taste has been ruined.
Reheating pizza in the air fryer changes my perspective and I have been stopped dumping the leftover pizzas. As its taste remains the same as you have ordered the fresh pizza. Believe me, your kids will also love to have reheated pizza in air fryers. I will tell you all the technicalities that you have to know for reheat pizza in an air fryer.
Table of Content
Can you reheat pizza in air fryer?
In simple words, Yes you can reheat leftover pizza in the air fryer. Due to space limitations, you can not reheat a whole pizza in an air fryer. You have to put slices in the basket of an air fryer. You will not regret the hesitation. Because its taste will not be ruined and the taste is all you want at the end.
Why you shouldn’t reheat pizza in a microwave?
Microwaves work on the mechanism of throwing magnetic waves on the food that vibrates the liquids in the food that produce heat as a result you’ll get warm food. But in this technique, that possibly dry your food. This is the case that the pizza reheated in the microwave can be ruined. No one wanted a dried pizza that has no taste in it.
How to reheat pizza in air fryer?
There are two ways to reheat pizza in the air fryer. The first one is basic and simple, you can take the first way if you are in a hurry and you need something to kill your hunger at that time. On the other hand, you can take the second way if you are not in a hurry and want to enjoy the leftover pizza as it is baked fresh. The second way is a pro chef technique to reheat pizza in the air fryer.
First and Fast way to reheat pizza in air fryer.
- Preheat the air fryer at about 350F for 2 minutes.
- Put your leftover pizza slices in the basket of the air fryer.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer at 325F and time at 5 minutes.
- After that five minutes, you’ll enjoy the best leftover pizza.
Second and Enjoyable way to reheat pizza.
- Preheat the air fryer at the temperature of 330F for 3 minutes.
- Put foil in the basket of the air fryer. Because it will save the basement of the basket from the dripping of cheese. That will be difficult for you to clean.
- Then remove all the toppings from the pizza. Because due to toppings heat will not go deep inside of the pizza.
- Put the pizza slices into the basket of the air fryer. Put slices according to the space of the make sure basket that the slices do not overlap each other.
- Spread a minimal amount of your favorite cooking oil or butter on the pizza. Spread it on both sides of the pizza so the whole slice will cook as same.
- If the crust of the pizza is thin then set the temperature to 325F and time 5 minutes.
- If the crust of the pizza is thick then set the temperature at 350F and time 5 minutes.
- After that, your pizza becomes brown then put all the toppings back and heat it for a minute or two.
Honestly saying these techniques will help you a lot. I have been tried both ways for myself and I am okay with both of them. I personally advise you give a try to an air fryer for reheating pizza.